Traditional Christmas Markets in Dublin, Leeds and Manchester
A visit to a traditional Christmas Market is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the Christmas spirit. The popularity of Christmas Markets is increasing every year with most large towns and cities embracing the tradition and operating markets throughout the months of November and December. In all Bewley’s Hotel locations including Dublin Leeds and Manchester you will not be disappointed with markets taking place in the centre of each city.
Twinkling lights, log cabins, and Christmas trees adorn the streets where you can browse a selection of stalls selling handcrafted gift items and woodcrafts. Tasty treats such as Belgian Chocolate Popcorn, traditional German Bratwurst & Gluhwein, Hungarian goulash and Spanish paella are on offer while the unmistakeable aroma of mulled wine fills the air.
Bewley’s Hotels offer great value accommodation and easy access to the city centres and Christmas markets of Dublin, Leeds & Manchester.
When visiting the Christmas markets we have the following tips:
- Wrap up warm – the chill in the air undoubtedly adds to the seasonal atmosphere but it won’t be much fun if you can’t feel your fingers. A warm coat and a cosy hat and scarf are definitely recommended.
- Avoid the crowds – try to visit the markets midweek. Monday – Thursday are quieter times and you will be guaranteed to get the same magic market experience.
- Check out the websites below for activities at each market and make the most of your time by planning in advance – alternatively you can just drop by and immerse yourself in the market experience.
- Dublin, St Stephens Green - 13th of November – 22nd of December
- Leeds, Millenium Square – 14th November – 20th December
- Manchester, Locations include Albert Square, Brazennose Street, King Street, St. Ann's Square and more – 14th November – 21st December.
Enhance your Christmas market experience and relax with a stay at one of the selection of Bewleys Hotels.