The Stunning Thomas Prior Hall at Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge was recently voted into the top 5 Exclusive wedding venues for the prestigious weddingsonline awards. These awards have now become a permanent fixtures in the weddings industry in Ireland, celebrating the hard work and dedication of the whole wedding industry in Ireland. Lisa Cannon from Xposé co-hosted the event alongside Nicholas Bukovec from weddingsonline.
Tucked away neatly behind stunning greenery and an iconic water fountain in Ballsbridge Dublin 4. Here are some of the reasons why Thomas Prior Hall is the choice of many couples.
- Sitting peacefully in Dublin City escaping all the cities hustle and bustle.
- Surrounded by manicured lawns, tall chestnut trees and iconic white water fountain which is an excellent backdrop for all your wedding photos and a civil ceremony.
- Most of Thomas Prior Halls original 19th Century features are still visible such as ornate oak panelling, stained glass windows, choir balcony and spectacular vaulted wooden ceiling.
- Thomas Prior Hall can host weddings of up to 180 guests.
- Designated Wedding Coordinator with years of experience to help make your day special and stress free.
- One wedding a day promise.
- Three wedding packages to choose from.
Thursday 19th September 2015 ~ from 5pm to 8pm ~ Thomas Prior Hall wedding showcase.
Come and view our stunning venue as it would appear on your wedding day.
Enjoy Wine & Canapés on arrival and chat to our specialised wedding coordinators about your big day! This is an event not to be missed!
Exclusive showcase offers for those who book and pay deposit on the day.